Sunday, June 07, 2009

Titanic's last secrets : the further adventures of shadow divers John Chatterton and Richie Kohler


I just finished reading this book by Bradford Matsen. It is a fascinating read with lots of stuff about deep sea diving, submersibles, the history of the White Star Line, ship building and inside info about the logistics of putting diving projects together. It tells a new part of the Titanic tragedy.

I am not a Titanic buff but have read a couple of books about it. With the exception of a small section when they detailed the history of the White Star Line, it is a well paced book that drew me on to the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have found I'm already using the "@lists" you helped me make. I am actually LOOKING IN my planner! Thanks for your hard work in discovering this.
Pat