Friday, March 14, 2008

Varieties

The varieties I am growing this year are:

Peas
Super Sugarsnap

Leeks
American Flag

Tomatoes
Glacier, Pompeii, Big Beef, Better Boy, Raad Red, Sprite, New Big Dwarf

Pepper
Roumanian Rainbow, Italian Sweet, College 64L(Anaheim type), Admiral Golden, Baby Bell(it the seeds will germinate)

Eggplant
Listada de Gandia

Herbs
Oregano(pink flowering), Cilantro, Basil:sweet- scented basil trio- Italian pesto- opal

Flowers
Sweet pea- fragrantissma, Coreopsis-presto, Nicotiana-Eau de Cologne

Will add more as I pull out the seed packets

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is very INSPIRING! I've got lettuce, spinach and peas in but nothing else just yet. Not a lot of places to plant anything, as I'm still inventing a garden (currently: a bunch of half-barrels of dirt --- 14 in total -- clustered at one end of our gravelled driveway.)

I like your garden pictures (including the plans) very much! Thanks for sharing!

Peace-
Almostgotit.com